users@jaxb.java.net

Re: OGC Schemas

From: Zden?k Vráblík <zdenek_at_vrablik.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 18:38:22 +0100

Hi Aleksei,

I have tried to compile some OGC schemas with JAXB 2.0.5

OpenLS - GeoCoding - there is only a few clashes with names started
with _ (but it is possible to change in schema without further impact)

WFS 1.0 there are more problems - I don't have working version
      - geometry - MultiGeometry inheritence problem
      - name clashes between filter and filerGetCapabilities

I haven't start use this generated classes yet. I will do it this or next week.
There may be other problems too.

I am able to participate on it and Apache or BSD license is fine for me.

Regards,
Zdenek