users@jaxb.java.net

Unmarshaller validating against multiple schemas

From: Kenny MacLeod <kennym_at_kizoom.com>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 10:25:08 +0100

Folks,

If I am trying to unmarhsall a document which contains elements from two
different schemas, then there doesn't seem to be a way of getting JAXB
to validating against both, given the setSchema() method.

I have this situation because schema A has an <xs:any/> element type,
and my document has elements from schema B under that wildcard element.
  Without being told about schema B, the validator complains about not
recognising the schema B elements (I can't add processContents="skip" to
  schem A, sadly).

Does validation work in these situations?

cheers
kenny