users@jaxb.java.net

Plugin: inject-code

From: James Humphrey <leafknode_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 18:15:55 -0600

Hi guys,

I just got done reading an old blog entry written by Kohsuke discussing
plugin development.

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/kohsuke/archive/2005/06/writing_a_plugi.html

The code injection example used is exactly what I'm looking for -is
there a working jar version floating around anywhere? I looked over at
jaxb2-commons and didn't see anything. I actually tried to create the
plugin myself but keep getting the following message from both the
command line and xjc ant task:

unrecognized parameter -Xinject-code

I'm sure I missed something in the configuration; however, before I
research further into the issues, I'm wondering if someone out there
already has a working version of it that I can use.

thanks guys,

-james