users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Making JAXBContextImpl serializable

From: Eric Crampton <ericcrampton_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 06:53:24 -0800

Hi Kohsuke and Kenny,

I profiled my stuff as well and got the same results as
Kenny---roughly the same performance numbers and same hot spots. The
wallclock time to run JAXBContext.newInstance was roughly the same
using the old and new, with and without the fastboot property being
set.

I've posted the two Netbeans profiler outputs here:

http://www.eonomine.com/jaxbperf.nps (original one from before
using ri-20060426)
http://www.eonomine.com/jaxbperf-fastboot.nps (using ri-20061108 with
fastBoot=true)

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help out!

--Eric