users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Making JAXBContextImpl serializable

From: Kenny MacLeod <kennym_at_kizoom.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:35:09 +0000

I gave this a try, and it didn't appear to make any different to the
hotspots whatsoever.

Suspecting I had just set the property incorrectly, I modified
JAXBContextImpl to print out the fastboot value, and it was correctly set.

I could send you before-and-after netbeans profiler dumps, but that's
4.5 megs worth, which I can't post here. Would they be of any use?