users@jaxb.java.net

Re: issues using maven-jaxb1-plugin-1.0-rc7

From: jcrossley <jcrossley_at_systechnologies.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 17:10:11 -0800 (PST)

yeah, i tried using the maven one and maven two repos (including marking
maven one as legacy) but both ended up blacklisted. i keep thinking it must
be something on my end, but after following all the steps and reading all
the relevant posts i could find, it's still not happening for me...

i *just* wiped my .m2/repo, cos i'm trying to get my company's code all
mvn'ized and i needed to make sure i didn't have jars installed that weren't
readily available to other developers. so depending on what target i ran,
mvn would ask for different maven-* jars (so i think i got the error on
maven-site cos i was trying a mvn install).

i'll keep experimenting. thanks for your time and insight.

jdc