users@jaxb.java.net

Re: issues using maven-jaxb1-plugin-1.0-rc7

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 14:21:55 -0800

jcrossley wrote:
> so it's all the PKIX stuff that has me worried. did i miss some
> configuration step with the java-net repo?

I'm not an expert, but this sounds like java.net issue. See related
posts like [1]. But AFAICT, the server does use a valid certificate, and
I don't get this error.

The java.net server being HTTPS has been a real PITA for various
reasons. I'll see if I can set up a mirror of the repository outside the
java.net domain. It should help everyone.

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/andreas/entry/no_more_unable_to_find
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi