users@jaxb.java.net

maven-jaxb2-plugin

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 23:10:44 +0200

Hi folks,

I've ported the org.jvnet.jaxb1.maven2:maven-jaxb1-plugin onto jaxb2. The jaxb1
version developed by Kostis and partially by me seemed to be much more
convenient to use than the jaxb2 version
(com.sun.tools.xjc.maven2:maven-jaxb-plugin), especially whe you need to base
further jaxb-based plugins on it. Hyperjaxb2 maven plugin was based on this
version, and as long as I need Hyperjaxb3 maven plugin, I've desided that it's
better to port maven-jaxb1-plugin onto jaxb2 for consistency and convenience
reasons.

It's now under https://maven-jaxb2-plugin.dev.java.net. Was ~1 hour of work.

Malachi, Jonathan - nothing against you guys, you made a wonderful job and
inspired our work on plugins. Thank you.

It's 0.1 version right now. After some testing I hope we'll get a working
version into the maven2 dev.java.net repo. This will be probably the same moment
as the maven-jaxb1-plugin release.

Bye.
/lexi