users@jaxb.java.net

Re: XSD / JAXB / Database / Schema / Persistance???

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 09:38:54 -0700

Aleksei Valikov wrote:
>> If this would work, does anyone have any idea how to get the JPA annotations
>> put in automagically?
>
> Annoy me enough that I finally continue Hyperjaxb3. ;)

Please, please, Alexi!
Please, please, Alexi!
Please, please, Alexi!

I'll send you my 18-month-old daughter's cute photo if you can pick up
hyperjaxb3. Oh no, I guess in terms of annoying you, I'll send you one
every week until you get it done :-)

On a serious note, I think what we should do is to figure out what's
preventing people from pitching in. Clearly there's a significant
interest, yet AFAIK there's not enough people who's willing to help.
I'm wondering why.

Perhaps what we need is a downloadable plugin jar, even if it doesn't
work, and maybe one or two examples to show how they can test drive it.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi