users@jaxb.java.net

XSD / JAXB / Database / Schema / Persistance???

From: Andrew Hughes <azza_at_lisasoft.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 14:57:36 +0930

Hey All,

I am in the situation where I would like to persist and query my JAXB
object (values) to/from a database.... I'm not looking to persist a
serialized object.... or text/xml because both don't allow for
sufficient database querying.

I am not sure if the JAXB guy's have considered this before? The concept
seems like a very logical persistance mechanism... rather than reading
and writing plain text the document is obviously stored in a database
schema derived from either the XSD's or the JAXB generated java objects.
I know I am asking for a lot......

Anyone have comments on the subject?

--
Regards,