users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB marshalling recurzive object strucutre

From: Csík Norbert <norbert.csik_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 14:51:42 +0200

Hi,

Well, I can do my xsd as described, and I can marshall it like here:

<pers>
  <name>Joe</name>
  <firm>
    <name>ACME</name>
    <directorPerson>
      <name>Sam</name>
      <!-- no firm -->
    </directorPerson>
  </firm>
</pers>

My problem is that what if Sam's firm is ACME. Then the marshalling
can get into an infinity loop. If I'm right, how can I achive it
doesn't happen? Eg. stop the marshalling process if it processes the
same object.

Thanks,