users@jaxb.java.net

Re: cloning JAXBElements

From: Dmitri Colebatch <dim_at_colebatch.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:33:13 +1000

Hi,

You need to first add the new directory, just as you would with a text file, eg:

mkdir mynewdirectory
cvs add mynewdirectory

after doing that you can then add the contents of your directory:

cd mynewdirectory
cvs add textfile1

and then commit

cd ..
cvs commit -m "Add mynewdirectory and textfile1"

that help?

cheers
dim