users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jaxb with maven

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 09:37:01 -0700

Jonathan Johnson wrote:
> Kohsuke - what can we do to get the plugin on the java.net repository?

I updated the POM to do this. In this way "mvn deploy" will create
target/repository, and I'll write a little shell script to put them into
the CVS.

I can push it anytime you want me to push, but I thought you might want
to update the dependency versions now that we have 2.0.1 (and Lexi's
changes, too.)

If you'd like to push, let me know and I'll push.

On a related note, I recently found maven wagon-scm module in Maven
sandbox. When this becomes available, the push to the java.net maven
repository will become fully automated (no script.)

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi