users@jaxb.java.net

RE: We are taking a week off

From: ray lukas <ray_lukas_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 21:15:53 -0400

You have worked incredible hard and gave a great product to the world. Well
at least to the software engineering part of the world.. I think that you
have earned the right for a vacation. Please Kohsuke, have a great time..
Enjoy yourself and relax, take a deep breath and look back on your
accomplishments with pride and satisfaction. I pray that you will have a
great vacation.. all the best to you.
Ray lukas