users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB, Introspector, BeanInfo and method sigantures

From: Alec Swan <aukcioner_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 19:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

Dmitri,

thanks for your feedback. I don't think that altering the build process is a good alternative in my case, because it would require a lot of maintenance as my schema changes.

Does anybody else have any ideas on how to address this issue?

Thanks.

Dmitri Colebatch <dim_at_colebatch.com> wrote: Yeah I understand the problem, just not the solution (o:

I reckon if I was in your position I'd be hacking something into my
build to copy and modify the schema before JAXB got to it so that JAXB
outputs what you want.

Sorry I cant offer any useful advice.

cheers
dim