users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Maven 2 Jaxb2 plugin use

From: Jonathan Johnson <jonjohnson_at_mail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 22:05:29 -0500

Hi Bill,

The last time I saw a message from Kohsuke he said he was going to publish
it to https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository. He is very
responsive to these messages so keep an eye out for his update. Once we get
some validation and feedback from a few people we will be publishing it on
ibiblio.

Once you are able to download it please let us know if you were successful.
Also any feedback on the behavior, expected features, documentation, and the
like would be helpful for all of us.

Thanks!!

- Jonathan