users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB compilation plugin

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 14:32:21 -0800

Malachi de Ælfweald wrote:
> Ok, I was able to grab the source.... Before I start mucking around with
> anything -- what are the actual checkin procedures... I am assuming it
> involves more than just a CVS checkin?

The main JAXB RI source code has different rules and all, but as far as
the maven-plugin area is concerned, it's all up to Jonathan.

Personally, I try not to make non-trivial change without discussing it
first with him, but when I see trivial changes, like a one-line bug fix,
I just go ahead.

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi