users@jaxb.java.net

Re: POJOs and (EJB) annotations

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 07:52:36 -0800

I see quite a lot of interest in the EJB3 plugin, and volunteers. It
would be great if we can make something happen.

One possibility is for some of the interested folks that can actually
spend some time on this (like Scott, Lucus, and Dennis? --- I remember
seeing a few more folks around this topic) to get started on this.

They can do so in jaxb2-commons in the beginning (perhaps with the
eventual goal of becoming hyperjaxb3), or if you feel comfortable
enough, they can do so in the hyperjaxb3 project. I see that there's no
such project yet, so maybe they can create one?

Then you can hang around in the list and give your feedback.

I have a feeling that once this work gets started, we'll see more
interest in it.