users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Introspection and type in JAXB 2

From: Malachi de Ælfweald <malachid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:52:37 -0800

I was taking a look at my generated classes to see what you were saying. I
noticed that the autogenerated javadoc showed the same behavior you are
seeing....

What about combining the QName provided in the ObjectFactory in the same
package with the "name" portion of the XmlType?

I was going to suggest -Xlocator, but it seems that it produces illegal
files -- here's some of the errors (at runtime only):

   - com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException
   - Property locator is present but not specified in @XmlType.propOrder
   - org.xml.sax.Locator does not have a no-arg default constructor
   - If a class has @XmlElement property, it cannot have @XmlValue
   property.
   - etc

Malachi