users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB 2 and App servers

From: William Simons <william.simons_at_childrens.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 09:09:20 -0500

Hi Ed,

The problem does still exist when I pass in the classloader to
JAXBContext.newInstance(packageList, classloader).

I don't think the problem is specific to maven... I think its more of a
Junit issue. Here is the previous thread that discusses the Junit
classloaders.

 https://jaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?listName=users&msgNo=4637