users@jaxb.java.net

JAXB 1.0.1 Sealing Violation

From: Prashant <prashant_at_pramati.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 17:41:44 +0530

Hello Group:

I have a thrid party code which uses jaxb RI 1.0.1 classes from a sealed
jar, where as other parts of my code are generated using JAXB 1.0.4 that
is distributed with JWSDP.

The work around suggested at :

is not possible, as when i unseal the 1.0.1 jaxb-impl.jar, I get a
missing ResourceBundle from code that is generated using jaxb 1.0.4.

DefaultValidationEventHandler: [ERROR]: Can't find resource for bundle
java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key Util.MissingObject

Is there any other known work around for this issue ?

Is jaxb 1.0.1 and other jars needed to XJCTask available for download
anywhere ? I looked here
<https://jaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=3952&expandFolder=3952&folderID=3956>.
:(

I would really appreciate if any suggestion to work around this.

Thanks
-Prashant