users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Jars on maven repo

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 09:21:14 -0800

Dan Diephouse wrote:
> (I just joined the list here, so I'm not able to reply to the original
> thread, so I'm starting a new one).
>
> Kohsuke,
> Pushing out the JAXB jars to the java.net maven repository would rock!
> Can you please put up both the 1.0 and 2.0 bits?

We'll try.

I realized that for us to put jars on the web, we probably need a
modified build process that produces jar files with version numbers (or
timestamp) in it. That build process change is what's blocking me right now.

It shouldn't be difficult, but it's just tedious...

> Also, it would be really nice to have a jar for the codedom stuff in cvs
> too.

You mean, in the Maven repository?

> Speaking of which, CodeDOM is awesome. Any chance that could be
> rolled into a seperate project? People need to know about it! There
> isn't anything out there that does this right now.

Yes, it's in our plan to do so (in fact I already reserved a project
name so that we can do this.)

Thank you for the encouragement!

--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi