users@jaxb.java.net

Re: SOE with large schemas

From: <eguy66_at_optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 19:48:00 -0400

Lexi,

 I had a problem with a large schema (ACORD, the insurance industry
 standard). Additionally, our company used the <redefine> tag to
 extend the schema, something that JAXB 1.0 didn't support. I had
 to write a set of xslt transforms that I've been using
 successfully for about a year now, to extract out the part of the
 schema I need to work with. Search the archives for "Work-around
 for large schemas and <redefine> tag" from August of 2004. You
 should be able to make use of it with little modification.

 Hope it helps,
 Ed