users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Who uses jaxb?

From: Kirill Grouchnikov <kirillcool_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 05:59:56 -0700 (PDT)

Martin,

See [1], [2] and [3] - section on unmarshaling and compare
JAXB line with 'reference DOM' line. The DOM code was hand
written for specific schema. In these tests, DOM was about
30% faster than JAXB, but JAXB handles general cases, while
DOM code was specific for one schema.

[1]
https://bindmark.dev.java.net/results/results-small.html
[2]
https://bindmark.dev.java.net/results/results-medium.html
[3]
https://bindmark.dev.java.net/results/results-large.html

--- Martin Bosticky <martin.bosticky_at_oxford-biosignals.com>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs