users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Error replacing _at__at_JAXB_VERSION_at__at_ with certain system locales

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 13:16:19 -0400

MrEasy_at_gmx.net wrote:
> Thanks for the fast answer.
> Here's the output of "xjc -help" - it is the same no matter which locale I
> use:

That is to be expected at this point. JAXB has only been localized into
Japanese at this point. When I looked at the resource bundles, the usage
message looked broken to me, which is why I asked you to run the test for
me. It seems like it is printing the right thing.

> But usually I use the Ant-task for compiling and there you get the following
> output (again: not depending upon locale), I suppose "@@BUILD_VERSION@@" is
> not the desired output ;), also there is a typo ("ths") :
>
> [xjc] build id of XJC is @@BUILD_VERSION@@

I believe this is fixed in the 1.0 sources on java.net, so please grab one
of the weekly downloads and try it out. I'll take care of the typo also...

Thanks,

--Ryan