users@jaxb.java.net

RE: supressing class generation with xjc

From: Jerry Lacy <jlacy_at_ssglimited.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:28:09 -0600

Bill,

When performing the XJC compilation, are you specifying an alternate runtime
package?

e.g.

xjc . -use-runtime <framework package>.impl.runtime

That should cause all of the generated classes to reference the runtime
objects like UnmarshallableObject from within the specified framework
package.

Jerry

  _____