users@jaxb.java.net

Localization

From: Nicolas Pujol <nicolaspujol_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:35:30 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

 The problem is that sure the xml can be parsed but
the xml:lang attribute has no java representation
whatsoever...it is basicly ignored, so how do i know
which element in the generated list actually is the
xml:lang="fr"???
Do I have to specify the xml:lang as an attribute in
the schema? something like

<xs:simpleContent>
<xs:extension base="xs:string">
<xs:attribute name="lang" type="xs:language"/>
</xs:extension>
</xs:simpleContent>

This works but the xml is truly not what i want as it
would be

 <description lang="fr">voici</description>

andd not the standard from the xml spec

  <description xml:lang="fr">voici</description>

thanks

Nicolas Pujol wrote:
>> Hi I would like to support an xml like this
>>
>> ..
>> <description xml:lang="fr">voici</description>
>> <description xml:lang="us">here</description>
>> <description xml:lang="es">aqui</description>
>> ..
>>
>> It looks like JAXB does not support this yet. Is
this