users@jaxb.java.net

Re: InterleaveExp object growth

From: Kesavan T.S <tskfloyd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 22:24:23 +0000

Hi Kohsuke,
Thanks for your response. I am attaching the schema its not very large
however on peak day load we might parse upto 500000 XML per day. Our
application uses Message Driven bean in Websphere 5.1.1 on AIX using jdk
1.4.2. We are using jaxb 1.0 I think this the what is see in manifest in
jaxb-libs.jar
Specification-Version: 1.0
Specification-Vendor: Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Implementation-Title: JAXB Reference Implementation
Implementation-Version: 1.0
Please let me know if you can think of any other recommendation
Thanks and Regards,
kesavan