users@jaxb.java.net

Re: InterleaveExp object growth

From: Kesavan T.S <tskfloyd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 18:06:52 +0000

Hi Kohsuke,
From limited testing this what we have seen so far:
1) if setValidating is set to true see lot of InterLeaveExp objects and the
unmarshall time takes between 2 milliseconds and 70 seconds. The verbose GC
allocation failure is frequent
2) if setValidating is set to false the time taken consistently is less than
5 ms but max we have seen is 213 milliseconds. verbose GC looks lot better
fewer allocation failures
I will update if we see anything new after performance testing.
Regards,
kesavan