users@jaxb.java.net

Re: JAXB 2.0 and J2SE 5.0

From: andy davidson <bang_zippy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:11:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi Kohsuke

I noticed you work at sun. Any idea why I can not
unsubscribe from this email list? I have tried several
times. I get a "unsubscribe" confirmation email from
the server, yet I still get email from this this list?

thanks in advance

andy davidson
bang_zippy_at_yahoo.com

--- Kohsuke Kawaguchi <kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com>