users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Underscores are ignored ?

From: Aleksei Valikov <valikov_at_gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:53:19 +0200

Hi.

> In my private .xsd I have the following import
>
> <import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/gml"
> schemaLocation="http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.0/base/geometryAggregates.xsd"/>
>
> The schema compiler throws up
>
> [ERROR] A class/interface with the same name "net.opengis.gml.Curve" is
> already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
>
> line 13 of geometryPrimitives.xsd
>
> [ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "Curve" is generated from here.
> line 232 of geometryBasic0d1d.xsd
>
> The element definition in the second schema is actually
>
> <element name="_Curve" ...
>
> I assume the underscore is eaten upon conversion to java
>
> Is there an elegant way to get arround this without hacking at somebody
> elses (ie opengis's) schema specification

Use an external binding customization with jaxb:class:

<jxb:bindings version="1.0"
   xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb"
   xmlns:xjc="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc"
   jxb:extensionBindingPrefixes="xjc">

     <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="../schema/mathml2.xsd" node="/xs:schema">
         <jxb:bindings node="/xs:schema/xs:element[@name='math']">
             <xjc:dom/>
         </jxb:bindings>
     </jxb:bindings>

     <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="../schema/sbml.xsd" node="/xs:schema">
         <jxb:bindings node="//xs:complexType[@name='Sbml']">
             <jxb:class name="SBMLType"/>
         </jxb:bindings>
         <jxb:bindings node="//xs:element[@name='sbml']">