users@jaxb.java.net

Underscores are ignored ?

From: NAGY Endre <Endre_NAGY_at_rta.nsw.gov.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:58:13 +1000

In my private .xsd I have the following import

<import namespace="http://www.opengis.net/gml" schemaLocation="http://schemas.opengis.net/gml/3.1.0/base/geometryAggregates.xsd"/>

The schema compiler throws up

[ERROR] A class/interface with the same name "net.opengis.gml.Curve" is already in use. Use a class customization to resolve this conflict.
  line 13 of geometryPrimitives.xsd

[ERROR] (Relevant to above error) another "Curve" is generated from here.
  line 232 of geometryBasic0d1d.xsd

The element definition in the second schema is actually

<element name="_Curve" ...

I assume the underscore is eaten upon conversion to java

Is there an elegant way to get arround this without hacking at somebody elses (ie opengis's) schema specification

Regards

Endre

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachment to it are intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. The RTA is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachment to it. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the RTA. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient.