users@jaxb.java.net

Re: can javadocs be generated for impl classes ??

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:40:21 -0700

> Is there any way that annotated javadocs in the XML schema can be produced
> in the impl files as well ??

Right now, no. Even if we change XJC to add javadoc to the impl classes,
I'm not sure if it solves your problem, because it's probably not
fine-grained enough.

For example, the same javadoc always appear on the getter and the setter.

You might be interested in https://hyperjaxb.dev.java.net/ or a similar
approach. This project develops a JAXB add-on that annotates the impl
classes with Hibernate annotations.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi