users@jaxb.java.net

Re: xjc 20040405 uses 1.4 API

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:15:59 -0400

Lee Breisacher wrote:

> [my hard drive didn't really die (yet?), it's just acting strangely]

Good luck with that - hopefully you won't file a bug that JAXB killed your
hard drive ;8-)

> Yes, I can send the xsd's, but it'll take a bit of time to extract just
> the files you need. I'll try to zip everything together that you need to
> reproduce the problem. Can I send directly to you (I obviously don't
> want to post our private files to the list)? I assume you will treat
> them with proper privacy.

Yes, that would be fine. Send the schema zip to jaxb-comments_at_sun.com - this
is a private alias that is only seen by members of the Sun JAXB team. We will
make sure not to expose your schemas to anyone externally and won't include
them in our unit test suit.

> We are using ant 1.5.4.
>
> One more data point: I ran this using Java 1.4.2 and it runs fine. So
> the OutOfMemory is only occurring on Java 1.3.1.

Thanks, that's an important piece of info...

--Ryan