users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: xjc 20040405 uses 1.4 API

From: Lee Breisacher <LBreisacher_at_seagullsw.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 14:06:36 -0400

[my hard drive didn't really die (yet?), it's just acting strangely]

Yes, I can send the xsd's, but it'll take a bit of time to extract just
the files you need. I'll try to zip everything together that you need to
reproduce the problem. Can I send directly to you (I obviously don't
want to post our private files to the list)? I assume you will treat
them with proper privacy.

We are using ant 1.5.4.

One more data point: I ran this using Java 1.4.2 and it runs fine. So
the OutOfMemory is only occurring on Java 1.3.1.

Lee