users@jaxb.java.net

Deprecated classes

From: PHDB _ <phdb2000_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2004 09:05:21 +0000

Hi all,
I'm new on the list so I don't know if I post in the right place...anyway...

I've just downloaded the last jwsdp-1.3 with the last JAXB Version. I used
to use the previous version of JAXB included in jwsdp-1.2

I've re-created all the classes corresponding to my XML Schema and I'm
surprised to notice that it generated classes using deprecated classes,
namely :

ERR_MISSING_OBJECT in com.sun.xml.bind.marshaller.Messages

MISSING_OBJECT in com.sun.xml.bind.validator.Messages

and com.sun.msv.grammar.IDContextProvider

which is used in
-onAttribute(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,com.sun.msv.grammar.IDContextProvider,com.sun.msv.util.StringRef,com.sun.msv.util.DatatypeRef)
in com.sun.msv.verifier.Acceptor
-onText(java.lang.String,com.sun.msv.grammar.IDContextProvider,com.sun.msv.util.StringRef,com.sun.msv.util.DatatypeRef)
in com.sun.msv.verifier.Acceptor

-StartTagInfo(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,java.lang.String,org.xml.sax.Attributes,com.sun.msv.grammar.IDContextProvider)
in com.sun.msv.util.StartTagInfo

Why does the compiler uses theses deprecated classes and objects instead of
the new ones ? Is there a mean to tell him to use the new ones ?

Thks,