users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Multiple Schemas

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 09:22:22 -0800

I added a new FAQ entry about this in http://jaxb.dev.java.net/faq/

> Also if there are new tutorials that can shed light on how to generate
> and re-generate schemas at anytime while not messing with code
> implemented from the generated interfaces that would be helpful as well.

I'm not sure what you mean by "at anytime".
Typically XJC is invoked only at the development time, and if you
re-compile the same schemas again and again, you get the same code.

> PS. By the way, how is the SVG schema compiling with JAXB now?

There's a RELAX NG version of the SVG schema, and without a little
customization (mostly to resolve name conflicts) it does compile.

    http://www3.sppd.ne.jp/lena/relax-ng/svg11/

I'm not sure if there's an XML Schema version.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi