users@jaxb.java.net

Re: classloaders and jaxb.properties..

From: <Andrew.Ferguson_at_arm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 15:34:08 +0000

thanks :)

it was that the context classloader wasn't the custom classloader after
all..

my problem was that I thought a new Thread's context classloader was
implicitly set to be the parent thread's class loader (when it seems to in
fact be set to the parent thread's context class loader)

thanks again,
Andrew

>Easy enough to find out.
>
>System.out.println("Using: " +
>Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader());
>
>Should be pretty obvious at that point if it is the correct class
>loader.

>Hmm. I couldn't find it in the archive, although I'm sure I sent it.
>
>Anyway, here it is.
>
>regards,
>--
>Kohsuke Kawaguchi
>Sun Microsystems kohsuke.kawaguchi_at_sun.com
> - classLoadingFAQ.html -

commands, e-mail: users-help_at_jaxb.dev.java.net