users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Ignore DOCTYPE dtd Declaration

From: <Andrew.Ferguson_at_arm.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:39:56 +0000

>See https://jaxb.dev.java.net/servlets/ReadMsg?list=users&msgNo=1531

hi,

 I've also been trying to do this recently. I first tried this in May (its
a low priority change..) and have been getting stuck with the reply which
can be found here

      http://archives.java.sun.com/cgi-bin/wa?A1=ind0305&L=jaxb-interest#5

My problem is configuring the reader to ignore the DTD - (sorry if I'm
being dense!). The only properties for the parser thats part of J2SE I can
find are documented here:

http://www.saxproject.org/apidoc/org/xml/sax/package-summary.html#package_description

but can't see how these would help? For the case where Xerces is being used
I found these properties

      http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/properties.html

but again don't see how they could be used?

any help appreciated,
thanks,
Andrew