users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Schema Parser

From: Huzefa Hakimi <huzefa.hakimi_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:32:04 -0400

Ya inherently that is true. Reason for doing so is I want to gather
statistics (meta-data) about the content information in XML Documents
validated by an XML Schema. JAXB binding already translates the XML
into data structures in form of Java Classes i.e.

    * XML Schema -> Structural Entities (based on schema).

Would like to control all this progamatically bcoz the application prior
does not have any information about the schema it is going to parse and
at validation time the information about the classes being generated
from schema is not explicitly known to the application. So as to
automate this process I am thinking of controlling programatically.

-Huzefa