users@jaxb.java.net

RE: [ANN] JAXB on the web

From: Kevin Jones <kevinj_at_develop.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 17:49:09 +0100

Thanks for this but personally I'd prefer Sun made changes to their
implementation available more often, I fund it very frustrating when we
have to wait several months between even beta/ea releases.

Or of course you could open source it so we can all bang on it :)

Just my opinion of course.

Kevin Jones
Developmentor
www.develop.com

    http://soapinterop.java.sun.com/xjc/

The nice thing about JAXB on the web is that we can actually post
versions that are newer than the one available in JWSDP (it is much
easier for Sun to post a new version of JAXB on the web than releasing a
new JAXB RI.)

The new version is dated 09/15/2003.

regards,
--