users@jaxb.java.net

Re: problem with code generated for derived types

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 08:09:51 -0700

I think I need to see the complete type definitions of two types.

One case where the "getRest" happens is when both your derived type
and the base type contains the attribute/element of the same name.
Because of the name collision caused by this, XJC falls back to the "rest"
position.

I might be able to tweak the compiler so that the javadoc of the rest
method will indicate why you are getting it. I guess it might be helpful
to plan a customization to get rid of it.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi