users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Ant Task and Vendor Extensions

From: Adam Sherman <adam_at_tritus.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 12:48:26 -0400

On 10/13/03 09:34:33 -0700 Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

> I run a similar script with JWSDP1.2 myself and I got a proper result.
> Which version of JWSDP are your running?

1.2 as well.

> Also, when you run it from xjc.sh, what your command line looked like?

First, let me explain what I want: to apply a customization, in this case a
superClass, to *all* generated classes.

I couldn't get this to work using the "binding" attribute or "-b" cli
option so I tried putting it into a dummy schema as suggested in a now-lost
posting.

If I use the "binding" attribute I get "unable to write files".

If I put the customization in a dummy schema, I get no errors nor any
customizations.

For now, I've put the customizations in the schema I'm working with as I'm
spiking right now and don't really have time to figure out my problem with
external customizations.

I'll be back with a better problem description soon, thanks for your help!

A.

--
Adam Sherman
Tritus CG Inc