users@jaxb.java.net

Re: [ANN] JAXB on the web

From: Petra Malik <petra_at_cs.waikato.ac.nz>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 09:50:08 +1300

Kohsuke Kawaguchi wrote:

>If you could send me the schema (ideally a cut-down version that
>reproduces the problem), that would be great.

At
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~petra/Schema1.xsd
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~petra/Schema2.xsd
http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/~petra/Schema3.xsd
are three little schemas.

I tried to use JAXB on the web with the last one (Schema3, which
includes the others)
and did not provide a target package in the web form. I get
ZipException: duplicate entry: temp/package.html

>What if you leave the "target package" box empty?

The same problem. If I remove the jaxb:javadoc annotations from the
schemas given above,
all classes are generated into the same package (temp or so), ignoring
the package settings provided.
I tried my locally installed Jaxb, and it is working fine (it generates
each class into the right
package).

I guess the error above is related to this. Since all classes go into
the same package,
package.html is generated more than once to the same location.

Petra