users@jaxb.java.net

sizes of generated sources and class files

From: Norman Stöbener <Norman_Stoebener_at_abas.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 07:40:01 +0200

Hi,

I want to keep the size of the generated sourcecode and the compiled
code small. Is there a way to do that?
We have actually eight schema files with different namespaces. The
number will be increasing over the time. When using jaxb we get 1048
source files. The class files have a size of 4.5 MBs.

I have read that the validation could be made optional. Is this possible
in JWSDP v1.2? Where can I turn off the on-demand validation?

Thanks,
Norman