users@jaxb.java.net

Re: jaxb source code?

From: David Walend <david_at_walend.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 14:59:35 -0400

Modify the code for ~300 generated source files, while the .xsd is
changing a few times a day? Eek.

The messages discuss both editing the generated code and tweaking jaxb.
The first option won't work on this project.

If you'll post the source code, I'd be happy to post my patches.

Thanks,

Dave

--
David Walend