users@jaxb.java.net

RE: Re: Problem with Calendar/Date's

From: Malachi de Aelfweald <malachid_at_temporal-wave.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 15:51:49 -0700

ScheduleInfo schedule = task.getSchedule();
Calendar start = schedule.getStart();
// temp bug workaround for testing
//start.set(Calendar.HOUR, start.get(Calendar.HOUR)-1);
schedule(task.getName(), start.getTime());

schedule sets up the java.util.Timer task...
What WAS happening is that without the commented section, I would submit
a Calendar from the JNLP client to the server running on the same box,
and it would show 1 hour different than the XML (which I was printing as
I deserialized it).

Then I tried your new xsdlib, which was core dumping for some reason.

Then I switched back to the old one, and it isn't happening now, thus it
being commented out.

Not sure what is going on.

Malachi