users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Multiple XSD one application

From: Ryan Shoemaker - JavaSoft East <Ryan.Shoemaker_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 14:00:30 -0400

Ted Poovey wrote:

> How do I compile all the schemas at once? I did not see that in the
> documentation.

Just list them all on the command line[1] or use the ant xjc target[2].

You can do something like:

% xjc `find . -name *.xsd -print`

or use the nested <schema> element in the XJC ant task.

--Ryan

[1] http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.2/jaxb/xjc.html
      I just noticed that there is a typo on this page that says
      "<schema>" where it should say "<schemas>" - I'll make sure
      to fix this...

[2] http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/1.2/jaxb/ant.html