users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Castor vs JAXB

From: Dennis Sosnoski <dms_at_sosnoski.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:31:16 -0700

As others have said, JAXB doesn't support this. I'd suggest you take a
look at using JiBX (http://www.jibx.org) as a possible alternative to
Castor, though, since it's much faster and also allows greater
flexibility in the mapping between XML and objects. The JiBX web site
now includes a section (http://jibx.sourceforge.net/binding-start.html)
that walks through some examples of using the current Beta 2 binding
definitions. If you glance over the examples you should have a good idea
of what JiBX provides.

  - Dennis