users@jaxb.java.net

Re: Scope of jaxb:extensionBindingPrefixes

From: Kohsuke Kawaguchi <Kohsuke.Kawaguchi_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 08:44:34 -0700

> what is the scope of the jaxb:extensionBindingPrefixes attribute? Global?
> Per schema? Included schemas with the same target namespace? Can it be
> overwritten by included schemas?

I think you made a good point. It probably needs to be clarified.

I thought/assumed that It's per schema document. IOW, it works on schema
documents as XML documents. So if you have one schema including another,
you need the declaration in both, just like you need to declare
xmlns:jaxb twice.

regards,
--
Kohsuke Kawaguchi